I used this in my recent recording of JS Bach's Air on the G String, using it for a woodwind ensemble (oboe, clarinet, bassoon, and flute). It has a nice sound, at least for those instruments. However, I had serious stability issues with several DSK VSTis, including this one. This is the second ensemble one I tried, since the first one crashed so often that I was unable to render the piece. This one did better, but still crashed Ableton during multiple attempts to render the song, before eventually succeeding. So it can definitely be a bit of an exercise in frustration, but if you can get it to work, it can be worth the effort.