The third edition of PreSonus' top-performing DAW.
Studio One 3 is instantly familiar—yet nothing feels like it. It contains everything you’d expect from a modern digital audio workstation, with a fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface that was built by creative people for creative music production. At every step of the musical process, you’ll spend your time creating music instead of fighting an overly complicated interface.
It all begins with the Studio One 3 Start Page, the gateway to your music, where you can access recent Songs and Projects or start new ones, adjust hardware settings, check in on your online progress, stay in touch with the latest Studio One news, and develop new skills through demos and tutorials. Studio One places no limits on your creativity. You have unlimited Audio and Instrument Tracks, virtual instruments, buses, FX channels, and undo/redo. And with Studio One Professional’s 64-bit audio processing, you don’t have to worry about your mix degrading when you work with large projects and mix in the box.
Studio One Professional’s Project page gives you the tools to not only finish your music but also get it out there. You can master your entire project with professional effects, metering, and tools. And you don’t have to wait until every song is finished to build your Project. With one click your Project updates to make sure you have the latest versions of each Song. If you decide a song needs changes while you’re mastering, simply click over to the Song page, make your edits, then jump back into the Project page—it’s that easy.
New in Version 3.2
PreSonus raises the bar again with Studio One 3.2, a new free update for Studio One 3. Version 3.2 builds on the advancements introduced in Studio One 3 by adding new dimensions to your mix environment along with professional tools and workflow enhancements demanded by the music production community.
Mix Engine FX
While Studio One has been recognized for its pristine mix engine, sometimes “pristine” isn’t what’s called for in the heat of creativity. Introducing Mix Engine FX. You can now replace Studio One's acclaimed 64-bit floating point mix engine using alternative algorithms that change the sonic characteristics of your music in ways never before possible in a DAW.
Mixing your biggest multi-track projects just got easier with VCA Faders. Originally introduced on large-format analog mixing consoles, VCA Faders provide remote control of any number of channels from a single fader, complete with relative level control and automation. Imagine just one fader for vocals, one for drums, one for the rhythm section, and one for horns—VCA Faders are so simple, you could get a handle on your mix with just one hand.
Even Faster Workflow
How do you take the fastest DAW around and make it even faster? Studio One’s multi-tasking Arrow Tool has always changed functions to meet the job at hand, but now it’s even smarter by transforming into the Range Tool when hovering in the upper part of events. In addition, the Arrow and Range Tools now provide alternative comping methods for ultra-fast layer editing and navigation–even with a large number of takes.
Tighter Studio Integration
Studio One 3.2 expands the tight hardware integration introduced with the Studio 192 Interface to more PreSonus hardware. StudioLive AI rack mixers and consoles can now use their onboard DSP to power low latency monitoring with Studio One’s hybrid FatChannel plug-in. StudioLive RM rack mixers now also offer remote preamp control and up to 64 channels of high-headroom, XMAX I/O right within Studio One. In addition, Studio One Remote now natively supports iPad, iPad Pro and Windows tablets including Surface and Surface Pro, providing more ways to free you from your desk while tracking and mixing.
- New in 3.2 - Mix Engine FX can change the sonic characteristics of your music
- New in 3.2 - VCA Faders, just like larger-format analog mixing consoles
- New in 3.2 - Faster workflow with Arrow and range Tool enhancements
- New in 3.2 - Tighter studio integration with Studio 192 and StudioLive AI series
- Single-window workflow with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with a critically acclaimed mix engin and new synthesis engine
- Native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio.
- Arranger Track with Scratch Pads
- Build unique sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
- PresenceXT Sampler with 15+ GB sound library
- Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth
- Integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch and timing editor
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI Mixers for Low Pass Filtering Gate, Compression, EQ, and Limiter
- Note FX (Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, Input Filter) to assist composition
- Browser to find, preview, and drag and drop samples, effects, instruments, and more
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
- Elastique 3.0 realtime pitch and time stretching, resampling, and normalization
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
- Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, Multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link (most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available)
- 35 Native Effects 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Over 2000 included loops and 15GB of sample content
- Score video and edit audio for film with video track and QuickTime import/export
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI Mixer Scenes and Fat Channel Settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved.
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
- Integrated Nimbit and SoundCloud dashboards for selling and promoting your music online
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
Found 0 artists
Excellent program for music creation and production, and easy to use for recording vocals and music.
Song writing and composition is very easy to use. Super clear recording, very easy to use, and highly recommended. Awesome effects including their Guitar Amp Modeling, and a huge array of other effects. The mixing console is setup nicely to use for tracks mixing and adding instruments. I use this for almost all of my beat and drum programming along with using their huge collection of VTS's that come with Studio One as well as a seamless integration with Analog Lab - which is Arturias VST collection of virtual instruments.
Song writers workhorse
Just got this version a couple of weeks ago, has some really cool features, the Arrangement allows very quick song construction, reminds me of Sony's ACID in that sense, also a scratch pad, where you can try out new ideas, easy combining of VSTi's to create new instruments, if you have it you know what I am talking about, at least try the Demo