Recommend Related Items & Pairings
This is where you can recommend to readers an alternative - or gear that goes with - T-Rex Engineering Replica Delay/Echo Pedal. What gear sounds similar, is less expensive, higher-end or boutique, etc.?ADD YOUR RECOMMENDATION
Amazing circuitry equals amazing delay.
This Guitar Player Editors' Pick Award winner can hand you studio-quality cool digital delay or the warmth of all-tube echo with single pedal convenience. Its secret is 2 Burr Brown 24-bit converters (one A/D, one D/A) to sample at a sky-high rate of 200kHz! The circuitry is entirely analog, with the exception of the 24-bit converters and RAM. The unit features special touches like unity gain, a Brown button (repeat-only hi-cut filter), and hot-wire bypass. The Replica is capable of delay settings up to 1550ms, has a tap tempo function (which can be controlled via MIDI), and a subdivision function for triplet delay effects. Comes with an external 12 volt power supply.
- Guitar Player Editors' Pick Award winner
- 2 Burr Brown 24-bit converters
- One A/D, one D/A
- Sample rate of 200kHz
- Hybrid analog/digital circuitry
- Unity gain
- Brown button (repeat-only hi-cut filter)
- Hot-wire bypass
- Delay up to 1550ms
- Tap tempo function
- MIDI controllable
- Subdivision function
2 AVAILABLE FROM
* Product prices and availability are updated by Equipboard every 24hrs and are subject to change. Equipboard may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Found 0 artists
edited 11 months ago
T-rex replica delay
That is the delay i have on my small pedalboard.This is not a bright sounding Boss DD3 but simply one of the best sounding tape sims available. The tone is incredibly smooth and warm with a natural decay and it blends very well with your guitar and other pedals.The tap tempo switch is very useful to me so even the limited space on my Pedaltrain Nano18 i did replace the beautiful Carbon copy with the Replca. I love it!