Planet Waves Joe Satriani Planet Lock Guitar Strap, Skull N Bones
Planet Waves patented Planet Lock system fits virtually any guitar and stays locked in place until you release the side pin. Unlike ordinary strap lock systems, the Planet Lock is designed to fit s... read more
Planet Waves patented Planet Lock system fits virtually any guitar and stays locked in place until you release the side pin. Unlike ordinary strap lock systems, the Planet Lock is designed to fit securely on your guitar's existing end pins, eliminating the need to change the hardware on your guitar. Plus, you can use the same strap on different guitars. The Planet Lock is safe, secure, and easy to use.
- Patented Planet Lock system fits virtually any guitar, eliminating the need to change hardware
- Adjustable from 35" to 59.5" long
- Safe on all finishes, will not scratch your guitar's body
- Planet Waves-Joe Satriani Skull n' Bones design
- Also available in regular leather end
2 AVAILABLE FROM
* Product prices and availability are updated by Equipboard every 24hrs and are subject to change. Equipboard may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
0 Artists use this
Someone in a band gave me this strap. I use it with my SG and strat a lot. The locking mechanism is very effective. The reason I use it with my SG and strat is that, like all nylon straps, its a complete POS that digs into your shoulder and my SG and strat are both really light. I need a leather strap to play a full set with a 335 or lester. I wish Planet Waves would get a clue and put these locky doohickies on a leather strap that's nice and wide at the shoulder. Like I said, they work really well, require no mods to your favorite axe and therefore I give this crappy nylon guitar strap 4 stars for innovation.