Artists use this
Great Small Mixer for Podcasts and Live Broadcasting
I bought this item because I wanted to use a Mixer that had a small footprint and the tipping point was when i discovered this unit records directly onto a SD card while also acting as a Sound Interface for my Computer when recording Streams.
Another useful feature is the TRRS connector allowing you to connect a Cell Phone which allows the main mix to be sent to the Phone and allow you to hear the person on the phone without feedback. Perfect for Podcasters.
The unit also runs on 4 AA batteries when away from your computer or by use of a 5v 1.0A USB power, which when you're connected to the computer works wonderfully without additional power cables taking space.
- 8-channel mixer (6 combo, plus 2 TS)
- 12-track simultaneous recording, 10-track playback
- Mix-Minus function preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
- TRRS connection and included TRRS cable for phone connectivity
- 6 assignable Sound Pads, with 13 preset sounds
- 4 headphone outputs, consisting of 3 custom monitor mixes, plus one main mix
- 3-band EQ and a low-cut function
- 7 scene memories for storing mixes
- 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Battery operated with four AA batteries or a USB power supply
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz, record up to 48kHZ to computer and SD card simultaneously