Reloop Terminal Mix 8
- DJ Controllers Ranked #58
- 0 setups using this
- 4 demo videos
Four-deck SEARATO DJ-performance pad controller
In the Terminal Mix 8, Reloop has developed a 4-deck, pad-based performance controller designed to work perfectly with the popular SERATO DJ software. The controller was developed in close cooperation with SERATO, and it responds to the requirements of professional club DJs who want to offer spectacular live performances with creative effect manipulation and unique controllerist possibilities. Endorsed with the same premium features and build that have made Terminal Mix controllers instantly recognizable around the world, but expanding on its predecessors with a sophisticated performance section with touch-sensitive multi-color drum pads, the Terminal Mix 8 is a marvel of engineering and design.
Intuitive pad performance section
The centerpiece of the Terminal Mix 8 is the clearly laid-out and intuitive PAD performance section, where 16 touch-sensitive RGB drum pads can be used to trigger cue points, loops, samples and a slicer effect.
Re-arrangements on the fly
The Slice and Loop modes allow creative re-arrangements on the fly. With the Slice button activated, the playing track will be chopped up into 8 equal parts that are distributed across the respective drum pads, offering DJs quick access to on-the-fly musical mash-ups. In Loop mode you can store and trigger up to 8 loops of varying lengths. The loop lengths can be determined in real time by the dedicated loop size encoder for fast auto loops and loop roll effects.
SEARATO DJ SP-6 sampler
In addition to this, all banks of the mighty Serato DJ SP-6 sampler can be accessed and triggered with the Terminal Mix 8, and 8 cue points per track can be stored and triggered in real time.
The color-coded pads allow visual feedback regarding status and selection of the selected performance mode, so even in dark club surroundings, DJs can easily distinguish which mode they'e in. In DUAL mode 2 modes can be combined for an even more advanced show. By activating this mode, the upper row of drum pads can be set for one performance mode, with a different selection applied to the bottom row. This means you could access the SP-6 sampler with the top row, while the lower row can access loops at the same time “ opening up new realms of possibilities.
Extensive effect section
The extensive effect section offers 3 rotary knobs, an endless encoder and 4 buttons, making it easy and intuitive to control the complete range of Serato DJ™s iZotope-powered effects. (FX-Engine by iZotope).
Professional DJ™s traditional workflow
The clearly structured, ergonomically intuitive mixer/player design is ideally suited to a professional DJ™s traditional workflow, and offers new improvements on previous Terminal Mix models. The large, rubberized filter knobs on each channel enable especially smooth filter sweeps. Smooth fades and hard cuts can be carried out effectively via the high-quality, club standard faders “ including the adjustable crossfader curve and assign buttons on the front of the TM8.
XXL high-quality quality jog wheels
The unit is finished off with the same XXL high-quality quality jog wheels that are found on the scratch-friendly Terminal Mix 4. These 15.5cm diameter, anti-skidding vinyl surface jogs feature alongside the high-resolution 14-bit, 100 mm pitchfaders for precise beat matching and playback control.
On the device's rear panel, the built-in audio interface offers sufficient connections to easily connect directly to any club, PA or home set-up. Via gain mixing it is also possible to perfectly adjust volume per track: the level meter is selectable for channel as well as master output. A mic connection with 1-band EQ and an Auxiliary input with flexible routing switch allows additional external sound sources to be routed through the controller as well.
Icludes SERATO DJ
The Terminal Mix 8 comes plug-and-play-ready with the latest full version of Serato DJ.
- Seamless hardware integration for the newest flagship DJ software SERATO DJ (included)
- Easy plug 'n' play: Simply connect to your computer and start mixing MP3s
- Sturdy construction with high-quality elements in club size & quality
- 16x velocity-sensitive RGB drum pads for triggering HOT CUEs, loops, samples & slicer
- Color-coded trigger pads give visual feedback about status and selection
- DUAL mode: Two performance modes can be combined
- SLICER performance modes for cutting and mashing up your tracks
- Mighty SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated volume and output selection (with sync)
- Dedicated LOOP encoder for quick auto-loops and LOOP ROLL effects
- Fader-start feature: Easy CUE control with the channel fader
- Slim-profile XXL jog wheels with vinly grip surface and superior scratching experience
2 AVAILABLE FROM
* Product prices and availability are updated by Equipboard every 24hrs and are subject to change. Equipboard may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.