Roland AIRA VT-3
With the VT-3 Voice Transformer, you can smoothly alter pitch and formant in real time to introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and stage performances with zero hassle. read more
- Create heavily processed vocal sounds in real ...
Found 0 artists
Versatile and startling voice processor for vocals and drum machines.
I love this device and what it does to my voice, which has been the weakest part of my sound design, especially in live stage performances. In my Sony Acid 10 DAW, I can tweak and mess with pitch, reverb, etc., but in live shows, what can you do? This voice effects machine is easy to use, quick to dial in desired weirdness, and fun to use.
Been looking for a good harmonizer ever since I heard the first Benestrophe album and I tried out a lot of software solutions (Pitchproof being the one that got a lot of thumbs ups) but on stage live and in my tracks recorded I tend to use the VT3 and I ever since I first laid my hands on it, it was the best vocal tool that I could grab on this price level. My only heartache is that it although it has a reverb slider, it does not have a built-in delay so I have to carry an extra pedal and cables and adapters just for a delay. Still this is so good that I cannot give a 4-star review just because of the lack of the delay effect. (Wish there was an update, though!)
Another Aria component
Again got this when I was into all things Aria and it is fun to fool around with but you really can't do anything really professional with it but as I said it can be fun to scare the dog with an robot voice now and then hehe. Probably the least useful Aria family machine for me.
With the VT-3 Voice Transformer, you can smoothly alter pitch and formant in real time to introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and stage performances with zero hassle.
- Create heavily processed vocal sounds in real time
- Smooth control with dedicated Pitch and Formant sliders
- Large dedicated Reverb and Mix Balance sliders
- Save three favorite settings for instant recall
- Connect an optional footswitch for additional control in live performances
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- Standard XLR/TRS combo jack (with phantom power) and 1/8-inch mic jack (with plug-in power)
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono wet/dry channels
- Built-in USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter