Pioneer DJ RMX-1000 Remix Station
BEYOND YOUR STANDARD EFFECTOR
Taking a totally new direction to effectors and samplers, the RMX-1000 is a 3-in-1 system comprising editing software, innovative performance hardware and VST / AU plug-ins.
The RMX-1000 serves up all the possibilities of studio effects and beatboxes, with the added physicality of pro-DJ equipment. Intuitive performance interfaces from our flagship mixers and effectors - such as the DJM-2000's Isolator FX, the DJM-900NXS' X-Pad and the EFX-1000's multiple FX chaining - have been evolved and brought together into one unit.
Simplifying these concepts even further, the RMX-1000 uses intuitive DJ controls to manipulate several parameters in macro. While the unit is incredibly simple to operate, you can still create a totally unique sound with Pioneer's remixbox™ editing software. remixbox™ allows you to completely customize the RMX-1000 hardware to your own performance style and load it up with your own banks of samples.
Using the RMX-1000 as a USB controller for the included RMX-1000 VST / AU plug-ins gives DJs the same hands-on feel they get with studio DJ mixes, to breath new life into studio productions and save them from hours of editing.
CONTROLLER FOR VST/AU/RTAS
Breathe new life into your studio productions. Plug the RMX-1000 into your PC/Mac and use it to manipulate VST/AU/RTAS plug-ins’ exciting features.
Build up and break down tracks by combining 10 types of FX. Use the top section to build with FX like Noise, Echo and Spiral Up or the bottom section to break down, cutting sounds with Crush Echo, Spiral Down or Reverb Down.
Change the main audio input rhythm and timbre using hi-mid and low-frequency bands. 3 FX are loaded into the dials for even more flexibility: Cut/Add, Trans/Roll and Gate/Drive.
X-PAD WITH PITCH CONTROL
Instantly get involved with the unit’s drum samples by tapping the individual sample buttons (Kick, Snare, Clap and Hi-Hat), or by using the X-Pad to roll (repeat) the samples at different speeds. Use the Pitch knob to add even more character to each beat.
Seamlessly exit complex effect combinations and return to the original track. Back Spin, Echo and Vinyl Brake allow you to choose exactly how to return to normal play.
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE WITH SPECIALLY DESIGNED REMIXBOX SOFTWARE
Use remixbox to modify the RMX-1000’s features and change its parameters for a truly personalised DJing experience. Hover your mouse over the remixbox's virtual RMX-1000 to edit features, change parameters or adjust effects on the hardware itself.
- Remix your favorite songs live on the fly for new creative ideas
- Excellent sound quality, with professional-quality effects
- QUANTIZE function enables real-time music analysis and effects sync
- New AUTO BPM function automatically measures and follows the song's tempo
- Compact design for easy portability and convenience
- USB-MIDI for use as a MIDI controller
6 AVAILABLE FROM
* Product prices and availability are updated by Equipboard every 24hrs and are subject to change. Equipboard may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Found 0 artists
Trusted musician and artist reviews for Pioneer DJ RMX-1000 Remix Station
Based on 8 Reviews and 52 Ratings