The KH 120 A studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic s... read more
Recommend Related Items & Pairings
This is where you can recommend to readers an alternative - or gear that goes with - Neumann KH 120 Active Studio Monitor. What gear sounds similar, is less expensive, higher-end or boutique, etc.?ADD YOUR RECOMMENDATION
The KH 120 A studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD (TM), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, a large headroom analog input and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations.
- System type:Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5.25"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver:Not applicable
- Driver type:Magnetically shielded
- Frequency response: 52Hz – 21kHz
- Max peak SPL:111dB
- Amplifier class: AB
- Output power: 50W
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors:XLR
- Standby mode:Info not available
- Acoustic space control:Yes
- Power indicator:Yes
- Width: 7"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 8"
- Weight: 14.1 lb.
6 AVAILABLE FROM
* Product prices and availability are updated by Equipboard every 24hrs and are subject to change. Equipboard may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Found 0 artists
They are a bit in the upper-mid pricerange when it comes to size vs. price. BUT they pack an enormous punch, are very clear and high quality. While lifting them out of the box, i got an instant feel of sturdiness and comfort. They are a wonderfull near field monitor and they can handle bass exeptionally well. They are a great addition my KS Digital C-606 (which are because of size and coaxial speakers 6"coaxial 1" + 6" +FMR quite a league on their own)