KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Studio Monitor
- 3 Stores from $100.00 See prices updated 18 hours ago Vintage or Discontinued
- Active & Passive Monitors Ranked #10
- KRK RP7 Rokit 7 G4 White
- 4 setups using this
- 2 demo videos
KRK has redesigned its wildly popular Rokit series of studio monitors, providing a broader frequency response, a new cabinet design, an adjustment in power for better balance, and several other enhancements. All three models feature a front-firing port that provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling, an improved speaker voicing for even more accurate frequency response, a 1" silk dome tweeter, and an Aramid glass composite woofer. They are lightweight, low profile and are offered at a price that makes professional-level monitoring affordable for even the most humble studios.
Other monitors have ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports tend to create bass coupling with walls and corners amplifying low frequency information which will color your mix. The KRK Generation 3 Rokit studio monitor's design includes front-firing ports, which are just the right shape and taper to reduce port turbulence. You'll appreciate the clean and accurate bass performance this approach delivers, even at high SPL's.
A great-sounding monitor doesn't stop with a great cabinet and custom drivers. KRKs true bi-amplified amplifier system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While the active crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response, and again, accurate diffraction control.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 6"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Aramid glass composite
- Frequency response: 38Hz – 35kHz
- Max peak SPL: 107 SPL
- Amplifier class: Class A-B
- Output power: 73WOnboard Features
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 8.82"
- Height: 13.0"
- Depth: 10.87"
- Weight: 19.4 lb.
3 AVAILABLE FROM
* Product prices and availability are updated by Equipboard every 24hrs and are subject to change. Equipboard may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Found 0 artists
Trusted musician and artist reviews for KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Studio Monitor
Based on 52 Reviews and 250 Ratings
Those monitors are truly amazing and well worth the money. They have a very clear sound, flat enough for mixing/mastering while remaining very enjoyable to listen to. The low-ends are really nice, almost enough without a sub in my opinion, although the 8" version would be perfect for that use.
Really awesome so far; mid frequencies seem to be attenuated a bit but I could get used to it.
Bought these just today after listening to a few models at Guitar Center. After listening to several competing models like JBLs, KRKs, and possibly M-Audios, I kept coming back to the KRK Rokit 6s (over the 5s, which had poor bass response and the 8s, which were too big/expensive at the time being). So far, I'm really happy with these. They provide a pretty good picture of my music. However, the frequency response seems to have some dips around the 400-500 Hz area. After getting used to hearing other songs on them, though, that shouldn't be much of a problem.