10" 3-way powered studio monitor for professional performance.
KRK's ROKIT 10-3 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter, a 4” midrange driver and 10” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 30kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary tri-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 110dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling, the rotatable midrange module allows flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 10-3 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. Features updated voicing for more punch and control, and overall a more balanced sound.
The largest Monitor of the ROKIT Family, the KRK ROKIT 10-3 G3 will deliver every detail of performance thru its ample headroom and tight bass tuning.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 3-way
- Low-frequency driver: 10"
- Mid-frequency driver: 4"
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Aramid glass composite
- Frequency response: 31Hz – 20kHz
- Max peak SPL: 113 SPL
- Amplifier class: Class A-B
- Output power: 140WOnboard Features
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 12.8"
- Height: 21.5"
- Depth: 14.4"
- Weight: 46 lb.
2 AVAILABLE FROM
* Product prices and availability are updated by Equipboard every 24hrs and are subject to change. Equipboard may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Found 0 artists