Sennheiser HD 280 Pro
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser's most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound... read more
Found 0 artists
They are okay
It is a reasonably priced headphone with good isolation. The trade-off is that the sound could be more accurate and the headphone is not the most comfortable because pressing force needed for the isolation is rather big. It is good for recording purposes.
They are indeed headphones
Good monitoring headphones, they provide nice isolation and relatively good frequency response. The 100-200hz region is a bit dry, so it can cause you to mix in extra mud, and the MDR-7506s have better highs, but overall these headphones are not bad, all my mixdowns used go through them before release.
Solid for the price.
These babies have been in my studio for a few years. When I moved to Tennessee, I accidentally broke my AKG mixing headphones. I know, it sucked. I went to my local Guitar Center and essential said "I need something cheap and I need it today, what ya got". Naturally, they tried to up-sell me immediately to which I said (in my head) "get fucked". But, one of the guys in pro audio recommended the Sennheisers and I bought them immediately. Now, several years later, they are all I will use. Not the perfect mixing/tracking headphone, but for the money, you can't beat them. SUPER flat response! My only complaint is that they are pretty bad about handling (sub) low end. If you are mixing any tracks with heavy lows, use monitors. These aren't gonna get you there. Other than that, these are great!
Great for music production
These are perfect for production because of the very flat EQ it has. The tight low end is very helpful for making important mixing decisions, and the stereo image these headphones create make them perfect for mixing as well. only compaint would be that these headphones aren't the most comfortable for long periods of time
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser's most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation the necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- Closed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatability
- Space saving design features collapsible, rotating earcups
- Up to 32 dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Very comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Rugged construction with user-replaceable parts
- 2 year warranty
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets
What's in the box?
- 1 pair of HD 280 PRO headphones
- 1 screw-type adaptor to 1/4"
- Closed back
- Circumaural design
- Efficient design delivers loud sound
- Single-sided, straight-coiled-straight cable
- Fold-up design
- Up to 32dB attenuation