Recommend Related Items & Pairings
This is where you can recommend to readers an alternative - or gear that goes with - Sonic Research Turbo Tuner ST-300. What gear sounds similar, is less expensive, higher-end or boutique, etc.?ADD YOUR RECOMMENDATION
- A True Strobe Tuner in a Stompbox Format
- Super bright LED display readable in direct sunlight
- True bypass
- Flexible Output: Muted output with quiet relay switching or signal passthrough (no mute)
- Chromatic and guitar/bass modes
- Fully programmable for alternate tunings and temperaments
- USB port for ease of customizing
- Extreme accuracy: ±.02 cents guaranteed
- Rugged die-cast aluminum case
- Dual power jacks
- Made in USA
1 AVAILABLE FROM
* Product prices and availability are updated by Equipboard every 24hrs and are subject to change. Equipboard may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Found 0 artists
It's a true analog strobe tuner pedal.
After reading all the rave reviews about this tuner pedal I decided to pull the trigger on it and I have to say that this pedal lives upto those rave reviews. Its accuracy is unlike any other tuner pedal. Even those Peterson tuner pedal look pale compared to this pedal However the thing that surprised me the most is its tracking speed. This pedal tracks in realtime which is impossible to do with DSPs. So I opened up this pedal and what I saw truly surprised me. This pedal doesn't use a DSP to measure your tuning. It uses the analog signal from your guitar to directly drive a LED array stroboscope. It basically a LED array based analog strobe tuner stuffed in a pedal.