M-Audio Code 49
Take full command of your DAW with the M-Audio Code 49 MIDI keyboard controller. The Code 49 rocks a buttery 49-note semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch, 16 assignable backlit drum pads, an XY pad, nine faders, and eight rotaries. There's also a ... read more
Found 0 artists
so many buttons and knobs, fantastic for any kind of daw program
Absolutely ladden with knobs and buttons, this thing feels like a workstation. If you want a higher end midi controller with dozens of features so you rarely have to lay a finger on the mouse, this is for you.
I may never need another midi controller again.
8 slider, 8 knobs, 16 pads, 49 keys, XY pad, presets can be customized through a gui, or through the controller itself, supports sustain and volume controls, USB powered, optional AC 9V power, Mackie support, can be used as a Human Input Device, semi-weighted keys, aftertouch, pads and keys are velocity sensitive, comes with some nice plugins, and Ableton Live Lite. Any key will do anything you could possibly need. Best investment ever.
Take full command of your DAW with the M-Audio Code 49 MIDI keyboard controller. The Code 49 rocks a buttery 49-note semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch, 16 assignable backlit drum pads, an XY pad, nine faders, and eight rotaries. There's also a six-digit LED display, so you're never in dark, status-wise. Of course, there's a sustain pedal input, but you also get an expression pedal input, so you can filter sweep those massive two-handed chords. Factor in the bundled software and striking Mondrian-esque visuals that'll look great onstage, and you've got a winning package. Sweetwater understands: you need control! You got it - with the M-Audio Code 49.
- 49-note, semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch and four assignable zones
- 16 fully assignable backlit drum pads
- XY pad
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use
- 5 Pin MIDI Input, and Output jacks allowing you to control your favorite synths
- Fully assignable controls for mod wheel, pitch wheel, pads, knobs, faders, buttons, and transport control including XY pad with Mackie Control and HUI modes
- Buttons are assignable to macro ASCII commands, letting you use your favorite DAW macros at the push of a single button
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs
- 6 digit LED display