M-Audio Code 49
Take full command of your DAW with the M-Audio Code 49 MIDI keyboard controller. The Code 49 rocks a buttery 49-note semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch, 16 assignable backlit drum pads, an XY pad, nine faders, and eight rotaries. There's also a ... read more
Found 0 artists
so many buttons and knobs, fantastic for any kind of daw program
Absolutely ladden with knobs and buttons, this thing feels like a workstation. If you want a higher end midi controller with dozens of features so you rarely have to lay a finger on the mouse, this is for you.
I may never need another midi controller again.
8 slider, 8 knobs, 16 pads, 49 keys, XY pad, presets can be customized through a gui, or through the controller itself, supports sustain and volume controls, USB powered, optional AC 9V power, Mackie support, can be used as a Human Input Device, semi-weighted keys, aftertouch, pads and keys are velocity sensitive, comes with some nice plugins, and Ableton Live Lite. Any key will do anything you could possibly need. Best investment ever.
2 Videos Uploaded
Take full command of your DAW with the M-Audio Code 49 MIDI keyboard controller. The Code 49 rocks a buttery 49-note semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch, 16 assignable backlit drum pads, an XY pad, nine faders, and eight rotaries. There's also a six-digit LED display, so you're never in dark, status-wise. Of course, there's a sustain pedal input, but you also get an expression pedal input, so you can filter sweep those massive two-handed chords. Factor in the bundled software and striking Mondrian-esque visuals that'll look great onstage, and you've got a winning package. Sweetwater understands: you need control! You got it - with the M-Audio Code 49.
- 49-note, semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch and four assignable zones
- 16 fully assignable backlit drum pads
- XY pad
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use
- 5 Pin MIDI Input, and Output jacks allowing you to control your favorite synths
- Fully assignable controls for mod wheel, pitch wheel, pads, knobs, faders, buttons, and transport control including XY pad with Mackie Control and HUI modes
- Buttons are assignable to macro ASCII commands, letting you use your favorite DAW macros at the push of a single button
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs
- 6 digit LED display