Found 0 artists
Super useful tool for your sonic arsenal
At risk of sounding like one of those one of those 2nd grade math problems along the lies of "1 small box of cereal is $1 but a box of the same thing but twice as big is $1.50," But anyways that's ultimately what made me pick this over the 360. I'm sure that's a great pedal but I can't imagine doing without the backwards and half-speed settings.
I'm admittedly pretty bad at using loopers, so I mostly used it for those sounds at one point. Now I just double track loops and usually don't have any probelms but the aforementioned features are still amazing.
More or less sets the bar for a good looper.
Can store a lot of sound, the different soundbanks offer for a lot of loops to be pre-saved (great if you need one as a backup in the event that you're in a performing situation where you messed up the live loop but don't wanna make it too obvious to the crowd). The reverse function is really awesome especially for really trippy or droney musicians. At that perfect level of functionality where an inexperienced user can get good results on their first manual-free try, but with a high ceiling for mastery of its true utility.
Looper Pedal with 12 Minutes of Looping, Stereo Operation, 10 Loops, 1/2 Speed, and Reverse
- Extra-long 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- 10 independent loops
- Undo-Redo, Reverse and ½ Speed Effects at the touch of a button
- High-quality, uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A converters plus 44.1kHz sample rate
- Stereo in/out for enhanced usability… record two instruments at once
- Foot controller input provides a way to use popular 3-button foot controllers to change a bank up or down, and gives access to instant Undo-Redo
- Silent footswitches
- Loop fadeout (trails) mode
- Includes EHX9.6DC power supply