Found 0 artists
This is next in the chain after my comp. I love octave pedals. They add a whole new dimension to your playing when they're used right. A basic setting that I use with this pedal is I usually have the dry signal all the way up and the octave up at around 2 o'clock and the sub octave at around 10 o'clock. I keep my original signal prominent while having enough octave up to add sparkle to the tone and just enough sub octave to beef it up. I recently had a mod done on this by Matthews effects, so now I essentially have two presets on this thing. Sometimes I want to be able to pull of a Whammy octave up kind of thing, so on the second preset, I have the octave up dimed and the dry and sub knobs completely off. Highly recommend this and the mod by Matthews Effects (you can get one pre-modded of Matthews' website) if you wanna explore different flavors to your tone.
edited over 2 years ago
Though it doesn't sound exactly as its big brother, EHX says that it has an improved algorithm compared to the Micro POG, I just think that it sounds different), it seems to be a better option for over populated pedalboards due to its practical size.
Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal with Octave Up, Sub Octave, Dry Control, and Compact Housing
- Super, space saving design
- Tracks chords, sweeps or single notes with no hitches or glitches
- Great 12-string guitar sound or turn your guitar into a bass
- Amazing organ-like sounds
- Adjustable original pitch volume, one octave up volume and one octave down volume
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Silent footswitching and road worthy die-cast package
- EHX 9.6DC-200 power supply included