Apogee Symphony I/O
The Symphony I/O 2x6 empowers all that is Apogee, from legendary quality, to ultra-low latency and maximum performance. Apogee Symphony I/O is a modular multi-channel audio interface featuring premium AD/DA conversion and world-class microphone pr... read more
Found 0 artists
5 Videos Uploaded
The Symphony I/O 2x6 empowers all that is Apogee, from legendary quality, to ultra-low latency and maximum performance. Apogee Symphony I/O is a modular multi-channel audio interface featuring premium AD/DA conversion and world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering on a Mac, Symphony I/O is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
Legendary Sound Quality
Symphony I/O is the culmination of 25 years of Apogee's award-winning design experience. Using the most advanced components available, Apogee engineers created an extremely efficient circuit and power design resulting in a significant improvement in audio clarity and transparency over any previous Apogee product.
Input and Output FlexibilityThe Symphony I/O 2x6 features 2 balanced inputs, 6 balanced outputs, as well as stereo AES I/O and 8x8 optical I/O. Plenty of I/O to handle any environment from home to professional studios. The Symphony I/O 2x6 is also extremely versatile with multiple connectivity options to fit your needs.
Connect Symphony I/O to any Apple workstation; MacBook, iMac or Mac Pro via USB, Pro Tools HD, Symphony PCI or Thunderbolt. Symphony I/O is simple to set up and easy to use.
- 2 Inputs, 6 outputs, stereo AES I/O, and 8x8 optical I/O
- One of Apogee's best sounding interfaces ever
- Complete compatibility with Audio Interface Modes (AIM)
- Symphony/Thunderbolt connectivity
- Pro Tools HD (connect directly to any Pro Tools PCIe card)
- USB (connect to high-speed USB 2.0 port)
- StandAlone (Analog inputs routed directly to Digital outputs)
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous analog and digital I/O per unit
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Future-proof modular architecture
- Symphony I/O works with any Core Audio compatible application including: Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut. Ableton Live